Delivery and Construction
We will work with you to ensure that you gain the maximum
benefit from our designs with the minimum of fuss and delay
Freight and Logistics
We have the structural steel components manufactured by our partner company in China. Freight to New Zealand and internal delivery from our MPI certified warehouse is managed by 4D Freight in association with CEDRA International.
Once you order your home and pay your deposit we lodge the order with the manufacturer. During manufacture in our ISO9001 factory, each stage is inspected independently by SGS International to ensure compliance with construction quality.
Once your unit arrives in New Zealand it is de-vanned at our base in Canterbury, fully assembled and then taken to your site anywhere in New Zealand.
What you will need to do
We will arrange delivery to your site using the competitive rates of 4D Freight, our logistics partners. You will be responsible for site preparation and foundations.
For foundations we strongly recommend screw piles by STOP DIGGING Ltd as these are versatile, fast to install and easily removed. Nevertheless our homes are just as easily installed on a concrete raft – it gets down to your personal preference and maybe geotech demands.
We will supply detailed drawings and information for Local Authority consents and we have a specialist team who can help you should you have problems.
While the properties are ready for assembly you will need to engage an electrician and a plumber/drainlayer to ensure appropriate connection to mains power and waste disposal.
What we do
Your home is important to us. Whether this is your first home, a rental, your crib or batch you need to be reassured that what you are purchasing will not disappoint.
- Ensure all components are suitable for New Zealand compliance and building regulations
- Your home is properly manufactured with high quality, durable materials
- That windows and glazing are suitable for wind and insulation
- Rapidly respond to any issues you may have
- Provide advice regarding different configurations for your modular home
- Provide all documentation required for local authority consent and building compliances
About this Process
Once your unit is constructed in our MPI certified factory in Rangiora we will deliver it to your site and assemble the units on prepared foundations.
We recommend screw piles as these are quick and easy to install and cope well with irregular sections.
- On arrival the units are ready for connection to main services
- Lifted onto your foundations using a HIAB
- The units are connected together using a unique weatherproof system